If you would like to stay with us in the camp and take part in the surf classes but prefer to sort out your own meals then this is the package for you. With the self-catering package you can enjoy our beautiful accommodation by the sea and take part in the surf course. All our accommodation is equipped with a complete kitchen and supermarkets, butcher and fishmonger are all within walking distance of the camp. So cooking your own food is no problem. There are also many small cafes and restaurants in the area.
- 5x surf classes
- Surf Theory & Video Analysis
- Free use of surf equipment throughout the week
- 7x large breakfasts
- 7x lunches
- 5x 3-course dinners
- Coffee, tea, juices all day
- Accommodation on the beach
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Daily cleaning
Extras: Free WiFi optional yoga
With us you get an extensive surf course over 5 days including video analysis and theory lessons. The use of the equipment is also included on all days outside the course hours. We only use high quality material, new wetsuits from Billabong & O'Neill and all types of hard and soft surfboards. Every day we give surf tips for best spots and tides. You will be taught by qualified surf instructors and beach lifeguards.
You will stay in an apartment directly on the seafront with a double room in a “Casa”. Single room and studio with a surcharge is also possible. Maximum of 4 people per Casa. Each Casa has its own garden or terrace and a fully equipped kitchen (e.g. stove, fridge), a living room and a bathroom.
- Optional open yoga classes 5 times per week
- Coffee, organic tea, water, fruit and bread are available all day.
- Terrace and lounge 30 metres from the Atlantic Ocean (in the beach camp)
- Free WiFi
- Use of an Office Room (Co-Working Space) with WiFi
- For little ones there is a children's room with toys.
- Use of the large yoga house garden directly on the beach.
You can book relaxed
Don't think too long
Unfortunately all places are fully booked
- No periods found